CloudApp is simple file and link sharing for the Mac.
Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
But wait, there's more! Upload a screenshot of your desktop, a picture from iPhoto or the canvas you're working on in Photoshop. Shorten a URL from Safari or Chrome. Using Raindrops, you can add support for your favorite app to upload directly to CloudApp.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Gowalla)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubcile)
• Simple to use, easy to understand.
• Share files and links (Drops).
• Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
• Share Drops using private or public links.
• View your last 5 Drops right from the menubar.
• Re-copy the link to a Drop from the menubar (cmd).
• Toggle the privacy level for a Drop from the menubar (opt).
• Delete Drops from the menubar (opt + cmd).
• Personalize upload notifications.
• Extend CloudApp to work with your favorite apps using Raindrops.